Saturday, January 23, 2010

CYBER SPACE-THE VIRTUAL WORLD


9605312117..
No name calling..
Boy: hallo?
A sexy voice: my love!! [With freshness of morning due, at 1 o’ clock in the morning].
Boy: Shikha is it you?
Girl: its sweetu-for-u baby!! [Chat-room name].
Boy: oh darling! Was just thinking about you, and here is your call. It feels so nice to hear your sweet voice. Did anyone tell you? You have got a superb tonal quality. [which one is she btw, sex chat waali, ya hot waali? The boy thought.]
Girl: thanks dear, though I know it’s not that appealing.
Boy: now come-on, shake away that modesty, it’s nice, really.
Girl’s turn..
Love-O-mine, I was dying to talk to you too, but it was such a difficult decision to make, a clash between your love and my ideologies, and here the your love emerges victorious.
Boy: why sweetheart? Don’t you trust me?
Girl: more than my life baby; it’s just that, it’s a difficult decision to make for a girl like me after all, it’s a virtual world [so she knows!!]
Boy: isn’t it strange ‘shonu’? we are talking for the first time and it already feels like we have been childhood friends [read janm-janmantar ka rishta].
So, here is the descent from English love names to our all time favourite ‘shonu’.
Girl: exactly my cutie-pie. Where were you till now? [Time for calling food like names]
Boy: waiting for you, all the while. [Oh really!!], you know something sweetu, you’re the best thing that has happened to me on internet.
Girl: and you’re the best thing that has happened to me after my family and my ex-boyfriend baby [ouch! twitch in the story].
Boy: you had a boyfriend?
Girl: yes, he ruined my life, he ditched me, I changed [sob] myself completely for him [sob].
Boy: oh baby! [With true concern in voice], do not cry. Everything, I believe, happens for a good reason. Maybe it will help you to look at the world unbiased. [Gearing up, for a long lecture session]
Girl: perhaps you are right! [tumnein meri aankhein khol di lol, the girl is thinking, lol, the girl thinks]
So, how about you? Did you ever fall in love?
Boy: no, yaar! Never got someone like you, believe me sweetu..
Girl: call me shweta, that’s my name..
Boy: oh, let me call you shonu, it’s more closer to my heart [actually it won’t lead to problems In future if he calls her by some other girl’s name], shonu, you are different than most of the girls are [so, here the boy goes, intent on winning sweetu-4-u’s golden cyber heart, he is sure to succeed. ‘This different’ waala shastra is cupid’s favourite].
You drink, you sleep, you live a normal life with a difference [deadly, praiseworthy creativeness of the guy, he surely knows how to do a girls heart jingles]. You prefer making your bed, combing your hairs before sleeping [98% girls do].
Girl: how do you know [in exclamation]?
Boy: I do! This is what makes me love you truly [so, the guy is already in love]. You work hard, and try your best to do whatever you do in the best possible manner [of course, everyone likes to think they do, even if they aren’t even closer].
Girl’s turn..
Baby, you’re a magician, a wordsmith. You can make any girl fall in love with you. I promise it will be your voice I’ll listen to every night before sleeping [ouch, saath jeene-marne ki kasmein].
Listen, need to go, have a class tomorrow morning.
Love you [now sweetu-4-u too, madly, deeply, insanely in love].
Boy: love you too, shonu. It was really nice talking to you.
Call you first thing in the morning.
Girl: cut the formalities love, I know it was, I know the feeling. Take care, sleep well.
Click..sigh, a broad smile!!
9900541314..baby calling..
Shonu, we won’t be together for about 7 hours can you give me a kissie [sweet name for kiss] for that [as if they were a conjoint twins separated after 20 or so long years of living together]…

4 comments:

  1. This one's great specially the hidden meanings
    reminded me of Arvind Adiga's The white tiger
    though it quite high on sarcasm this one's quite good as well

    ReplyDelete