Saturday, January 23, 2010

AN ACT OF ADULTERY: MY FIRST EVER KISS!!




After rounds of kisses on my neck and shoulders, he decided to give a try to my virgin lips.
I could see he was concentrating more over how words were being formed, than what words were actually being produced by them.

He was an otherwise good debater, but this though being one of his favourite topics could not keep him interested for long. He bent forward as if to say something in my ears softly,

Went back,

Shook his head, either in disbelief over his lack of control, or in disagreement with his own thoughts.

‘No, I shouldn’t.’- He said.

‘Oh! I think you should, but by the way, what is it?’


By now, I could see it in his eyes, his sheepish grin. Oh, come-on, you don’t want to do this.

Or, do you?

Things and words had ceased to make sense, minutes ago.

His pink broad lips touched my natural coloured-lip-glossed broad too lips.

And it actually clarified all my doubts, on whether the kiss could be, so out-of-the-world. Indeed it was different, as all cuisines have different taste.

He could sense my embarrassment, he had always been a sensitive partner hence it took him long to decide,

And the need won over the sensitivity.

He had decided to have it that day.
His left hand on the back of my head, right on my waist, he pulled me a bit, I let myself be snatched.
Away from my own set of rules, I was just tired of being me; I wanted to do something I never usually do,

His face looked so big, eyes bulging in astonishment of largeness of otherwise very small face, I guess.
I closed my eyes,
No, I wasn’t at all afraid of his closeness,
I was conscious if my breath was foul. How, couldn’t I anticipate this would be coming; I would have eaten a cardamom or clove or perhaps would have used a mouth freshener.

Our lips touched, I felt I’d hit my funny bone. I wish, I could’ve enjoyed the big moment, but they had gone numb.

I could see it happening but as if under local anaesthesia.
I shuddered,
first with embarrassment,
then with pleasure
and finally with satisfaction of having done it somehow.

For moments everything had frozen.
My eyeballs(I’d opened my eyes to see if he too was enjoying it),
body hairs(I was having goose bumps all my body),

People around us had become so nonexistent.

All that could be felt moving was the blood rushing through my veins and arteries, if not more, than at twice the normal speed. Making the heart pound against my chest definitely more than every 72/60 seconds.


I pulled myself back;

I was embarrassed and puzzled on being embarrassed.
For seconds he was as close to me as I never was to my own soul.


His face beamed with happiness and mine flushed, drawing a fine line between Adam’s expression and Eve’s, when the two must have made love the first ever time.

It was the first occasion when I found his small Chinese nose cuter than black clouds over white building, for they didn’t obstruct in our kissing (my biggest fear, what if the noses conspired and fake a fight not to let the two lips meet).

‘Your eyes are beautiful and deep’.
‘I love them, for they don’t reveal what is beneath those thin films of protein’, my contact lenses.
This was all he could say.

I’ve lived those real moments, thousands of times, closing my eyes also with opened ones.

I wish it would have continued a bit longer, I wished it had never happened.
I was confused, never so, before.

8 comments:

  1. I hope this act did not take place at the POLES...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this post is inspiration driven and not experience driven! :P
    Gud going...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @aparna
    :)
    times have changed my sister..comeon give me some space..let me grow..then may be i will help you with one or two things..:P
    thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm nice got better towards the end
    was more technical in the beginning and more sensuous and feel blasting towards the end

    ReplyDelete
  6. @soulblogger: i agree, tried hard to put in emotions..but its difficult to imagine sensitive things like these...

    ReplyDelete
  7. he he he can very well understand how difficult it is to feel these things and unless u feel it u cannot effectively write it

    ReplyDelete